Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Squam Art Retreat....an amazing experience

I feel so fortunate and grateful to have had this opportunity as an artist.  Going to the Squam Art Retreat in New Hampshire this fall was one of the most inspiring experiences in my life.   
I attended three different art classes...of course I had an amazing time, but the best part was actually getting to meet these teachers and fellow artists personally.  It made the whole experience so much more worth while for me.  These other artists are a just as "real" as us...they truly inspired me to reach for my dreams and goals through their positive and creative energy!                                                 
Speaking of creative energy...I met so many artistic souls like myself it made for an even more exciting time...our cabin was like a slumber party every night, sharing our art and spiritual inspirations and drinking wine by the fireplace.  I plan to stay in close touch with these wonderful women because they have encouraged me to go and do this Art Thing that I am reaching for!!! AND we will support each other along the way!
So here is my artful joys and happy thoughts to all you creative souls like myself....go do your Art Thing!

My art to yours,
Yvette

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the photos on your blog. it takes me right back to squam. you left a comment on my blog asking me if i received my art print from sarah and i don't know what print you are talking about. my art projects from her class will be posted soon!
    pippin

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love. can't wait to see what the future brings for all of us!

    ReplyDelete