Monday, November 7, 2011

Open Studios - Nov. 2011

My first Open Studios at The Alameda Artworks
was a great experience.

Thanks to all my family and friends that were able to attend.
I also met some wonderful people who visited 
and purchased my art over the weekend. 
It is so enriching and satisfying to hear 
positive feedback on my work...it keeps me going. :)
This was a chance for me to get to know the other artists better, 
and see their artwork as well.  There is such a huge variety of styles and awesome talent in those studios.  I'm so grateful to be a part of this.








A special thanks goes to my husband who worked so hard installing the wood molding on my gallery walls.  Don't they look great?!

My art to yours,
Yvette


1 comment:

  1. It looks great! I'm off to look up Alameda Artworks as I'm in San Jose as well.

    ReplyDelete