Thursday, January 19, 2012

Studio Update: loving my new space!

I'm starting off the New Year with many projects
 to build my art business, and to save money is necessary while I accomplish them.
So I've moved out of my lovely large studio at The Alameda Artworks 
and into my custom built space in my home garage.  
Again, I have the most generous husband who put it all together for me; 
mind you, he had to give up some of his prime real-estate in his workspace 
to make this happen for me! 
It has everything I need for now.  
My garage is just as cold as my old studio, but when I open the garage door 
and let the sunshine in, it's much more pleasant to work in.

Even though I still have some more organizing to do, 
I really love how it all turned out. 

My art to yours,
Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment